- in respects the privacy of the users of its website and has made their protection in all activities on the Internet highest priority. That means: We commit ourselves to ensuring that we treat all information provided by you with the highest diligence and integrity. This also and especially includes the cooperation with partners and third parties. Hrjc.in , however, does not accept responsibility for third parties where this is not stated separately. We seek to protect your rights of privacy on systems and the Site (www.hrjc.in ) controlled by us, but we are not liable for any unauthorized or unlawful disclosures of your personal and confidential information made by third parties who are not subject to our control, for example advertisers and websites that have links to our Site.
- Types of Personal Information Collected
We may collect the following types of information at the Hrjc.in :
- When they register at any of the Hrjc.in , we may request the following personal information:
- Their name and email address
- When they search anything on the website, their keywords will be collected in a protected location for improving our search results.
- How Information Is Used and Shared
Communications: We may send you communications about updates, and new services from time to time. If you do not want to receive these communications you can opt out by calling us at +91 92855 60985 or mail us at email@example.com
- Third Parties
- This website is using technologies provided by Google Analytics (www.google.com) to collect data for optimization purposes. This data is used in order to create user profiles on Hrjc.in . Cookies can be used for this. This data will not be disclosed to third parties. You can prevent the installation of cookies. However, we want to emphasize that in this case the functionality of this website might be limited.
- Every user can refuse the use of his data for advertisement purposes at any time without any reason by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. They can also unsubscribe at any time from their “My Account” page.
- General exceptions
If we are required to intercept, disclose, monitor and/or store your personal information: (a) by law; (b) to conduct our business; (c) to secure our systems; or (d) to enforce our own rights, we will do so in the manner as prescribed by law. Such interception, disclosure, monitoring and storage may take place without your knowledge. In these cases, we will not be liable to you or any third party for any damages howsoever arising from such interception, disclosure, monitoring and storage. Additionally, we may monitor your personal information to the extent that this may be required to determine compliance and/or to identify instances of non-compliance. This monitoring may include (without limitation) the filtering of incoming and outgoing electronic data messages to identify, limit and/or prevent the transmission of spam, viruses and/or unlawful, defamatory, obscene or otherwise undesirable material or content. We may under certain circumstances procure an element of the services from a third party service provider. To the extent that it may be necessary, and solely for the purposes of providing the service to you, you agree that we may disclose to such third party any of your personal information that may be necessary for the procurement of services from the third party.
- Changes In Policy